Division of Agriculture
The Division of Agriculture is responsible for providing technical assistance, regulatory and support services and the policy framework to guide development of agriculture. The Division consists of several specialized units, working collaboratively with agricultural agencies to provide technical, regulatory and support services.
These are the:
- Supervision and Administration Unit
- Livestock Development & Veterinary Unit
- Plant Protection and Quarantine Unit
- Produce Chemist Unit
- Agricultural Extension Unit
- Agricultural Information and Communication Technology Unit (AICTU)
- Propagation Unit (Citrus Certification)
- Horticulture Project
- Cocoa and Coffee Project
Visit the Division of Agriculture website for more information.