Duty Free Application Form for Farm Vehicles
Checklist for Duty-free facility on farm vehicles
- Application forms should be filled and signed in triplicate
- Copies of Certificate of Title for land where farming is undertaken
- Lease agreement from owner(s) if land is not self-owned. This should be from an attorney-at-law
- Letter from Buyer(s) or Buying Agencies for farm products
- Invoice of vehicle from Seller/Importer with particulars
- Custom Declaration Form(s) filled to indicating relevant vehicle information/particulars and value
- Forms can be picked up from the Extension Unit, Ministry of Agriculture or online
Upon submission of the relevant documents a committee reviews the application and if they are satisfied with the information presented they then sign the application form. The form is then passed on to the Permanent Secretary who forwards it to the Minister for approval, and then it is forwarded to the Ministry of Finance.
Application form for duty-free farm vehicles (PDF 124kb).