The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Fisheries is divided into three major units:
- Administration: The Policy formulation and Administration Unit is responsible for ensuring integration of agricultural sector policies into macroeconomic policies, and that integrated policy, planning and budgeting at the sector level are driven by national policy priorities.
- Division of Agriculture : is responsible for providing technical assistance, regulatory and support services and the policy framework to guide development of agriculture.
- The Fisheries Division is mandated under the Fisheries Act No. 11 of 1987 of the Laws of Dominica to manage the affairs of the marine environment and consists of:
- Scuba Diving
- Data/Fisheries Resource Management
- Research/Aquaculture Development
- Fish Marketing
- Marine Mechanic Unit.